Every choice we make today has an impact on the future of our children and our planet. Making conscious decisions about our buying choices that support sustainable living can:
- protect our forests
- keep water pure
- encourage biodiversity
- reduce waste in landfills
- preserve natural habitats
- ensure healthy living
The rise of asthma and other serious medical issues in children are being linked to chemicals in their environment. Our naturally hypoallergenic products are made from 100% certified organic cotton and are free from harmful chemicals and carcinogenic materials.
It's good to be green for our health, our environment, our children and our future. Green Apple Park.
- Conventional cotton crops are responsible for 25% of the insecticides and 10% of the pesticides used globally each year. When shopping for your baby's toys and clothing, avoid synthetic materials. Opt for items that are made with certified organic cotton.
- Organic baby food is more nutritional and free of chemicals that may harm your baby's sensitive system. Buying local organic whole foods to steam and puree is the most healthy food option for your baby.
- Organic farming saves energy, protects water quality and keeps harmful chemicals out of our environment. Conventional farming pollutes by using toxic chemicals, pesticides, fungicides, synthetic fertilizers and consumes more petroleum than any other single industry.
- When decorating your babies nursery remember that paint can be harmful because it contains volatile organic compounds (VOC's). Don't fret too much, there are many options for you that are safe, stylish, and affordable. Just type VOC free paint into your search engine and you will take the first step in creating a safe environment for your baby.
For more green tips, join our mailing list.
All our organic materials comply with international organic standards: GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard or OCS-Organic Content Claim Standard
ASTM F963 - American Society for Testing & Materials for Toy Safety
EN71 - European Toy Safety Standard
AZO DYE FREE free of mutagenic & carcinogenic dyes
CERTIFIED NON-TOXIC & NON-PHTHALATE
LOW IMPACT DYE on GOTS Standard
ORGANIC TRADE ASSOCIATION MEMBER Encourages global sustainability
CONTAINS NO: HARMFUL CHEMICAL DYES, SYNTHETIC PESTISIDES, or POLYESTER Fillings
THE PACKAGING IS PRINTED ON RECYCLED PAPER WITH SOY INK
DR. TOY - Best Vacation Product Award Winner www.drtoy.com
DR. TOY - Best Green Product Award Winner www.drtoy.com
DR. TOY - Best Bay Area Toy Company Winner www.drtoy.com